Antimicrobial Wound-Healing Oil
You Save $12.00 (30%)
Grace Allure’s Antimicrobial Wound Healing Oil is a 100% pure, naturally derived tea tree oil harvested and distilled from the leaves of the Melaleuca Alternifolia plant. A well-known treatment for numerous conditions, it is safe for use by all ages. Our Antimicrobial Wound Healing Oil contains antiseptic, antibacterial, antifungal, and anti-inflammatory properties. It can effectively treat acne, the excessive oil which contributes to acne, dandruff, and athlete’s foot. It also is an efficient first aid antiseptic for minor wounds. An ancient remedy, tea tree oil is also known for its treatment of skin tags, warts, and lice infestation.
This Multipurpose Oil Can Effectively Treat Several Fungal Infections:
- Ringworm – A contagious fungal infection which typically leaves a hallmark ring on the skin or scalp of the afflicted person.
- Athlete’s Foot – A specific type of ringworm found on the feet and commonly found in athletes or anyone else who wears sweaty socks for extended periods of time.
- Tinea Versicolor - This fungal infection causes discoloration and unflattering variation in the skin tone. Excessive oil production or hormonal changes increase your chances of tinea versicolor.
- Onychomycosis – Also known as toenail fungus, affects up to 20 percent of the population. A stubborn, hard to get rid of fungus which grows on the toenails. It is characterized by yellow, discolored, and sometimes ridged or spotted toenails.
- Jock Itch – An uncomfortable condition caused by fungus growth in warm, moist areas of your body where sweat easily collects.
- Acne Treatment – Mix 4 drops of oil with a ½ cup of water. Apply once daily as a toner for clearer skin.
- Dry Skin & Eczema – Mix with a carrier oil such as jojoba oil or almond oil, then apply liberally.
- First Aid – Place a few drops of oil onto your bandage to help fight infection and reduce inflammation.
- Natural Dandruff Treatment – Place a few drops into your regular shampoo, mix well, and wash hair as per usual.
- Chemical Free Household Cleaner – Make your own cleaner by mixing 1 cup of water, ½ cup of white vinegar, and 20 drops of oil. Use in a spray bottle for a long-lasting cleaner.
- Aromatherapy - Apply several drops to a diffuser.
Reminder: Tea tree oil is not safe for consumption. Our oil is for topical application only.
Our Antimicrobial Wound Healing Oil is an essential, alternative treatment to have on hand as it is effective in treating a variety of conditions. Our oil is a less costly treatment to skin conditions such as skin tags as well as pain free with no risk of scarring. Our skin is the biggest organ in our body; so, when we have an issue with it, it is best to avoid slathering our skin with chemicals that can be absorbed into the rest of the body. Adding our Antimicrobial Wound Healing Oil to your medicine cabinet is a decision you can feel good about; as you can rest assured, our oil is completely free of contaminants and 100% all natural.