Microneedling Derma Pen Treatment For Skin Tightening, Acne Scars And Skin Repair
You Save $17.02 (46%)
Are you tired of paying for expensive micro-needling treatments at your local salons? Are you tired of having to schedule appointments weeks in advance?
Here's the Solution:
Get your own Microneedling Derma Pen now!
What is Microneedling?
Microneedling is treatment that involves the application of a microneedling pen, in this case, Derma Pen, over the face. The pen's tiny needles puncture minuscule holes in the skin. This needling action causes the skin to respond as if it's being attacked, producing collagen and generating new skin tissue.
When pitted scars and lines in the skin are targeted, the collagen and new tissue plumps them out. When microneedling is applied to acne scars, stretch marks, and skin discolorations, they fade and the skin takes on a more even appearance.
The Best Microneedling
The best microneedling treatment is the one you're most comfortable with. The Derma Pen Electric Microneedle System can be applied at home where you can feel more at ease.
The Derma Pen Will Save Your Time and Money
The price of a single microneedling treatment at a professional spa can range from $200 to $1000. The same treatment can be applied with the Derma Pen and the same results can be achieved. All at a fraction of the the price demanded by local spas.
The Derma Pen Is Safe And Effective
Derma Pen is the safest, most effective, and most affordable way to have beautiful skin. With Derma Pen, you can have the tighter, firmer, healthy, glowing skin that microneedling provides.
The Best Part
You can do this inexpensively, and in the comfort and privacy of your own home!
- Removes Fine Lines and Wrinkles
- Reduces Stretch Marks
- Removes Medium-Term and Long-Term Acne Scarsl
- Improves Skin Texture & Pore Size
- Faster Absorption of Serums into the Dermis
- Induces Collagen Production that Promotes Skin Repair
- Eliminates Dark Spots and Pigmentation
- Firms and Tightens Skin
- Derma Pen is extremely effective in reducing the size of large pores, and in eliminating fine lines, acne scars, and other types of scars, skin discoloration, stretch marks, and keloids.
- Derma Pen is also automatic and rechargeable.
How To Use:
Step 2: Set Derma Pen to the appropriate setting.
Step 3: Apply Derma Pen to the selected area.
Step 4: Repeat 2-4 times.
Step 5: Apply moisturizer or repair serum after use.
What Does The Package Include?
- 1 X Derma Pen Machine
- 2 X Cartridges-Needles (replacement needles can be bought separately)
- 1 X Charging Cable
- 1 X Owner Manual
- 1 X Packaging Box