Vitamin C Serum for Face and Hyperpigmentation
It Does It All!
Our Vitamin C Serum is suitable for all skin types, it brightens, reduces fine lines, treats dark spots on your face, and leaves skin soft and supple. A highly stable and oil-soluble formula of vitamin C that quickly penetrates the skin to leave it visibly smoother and brighter.
As our skin naturally loses Vitamin C, it becomes more vulnerable to factors like exposure to pollutants, cigarette smoke, and UV light. Vitamin C is good for boosting immunity with a highly stable and oil-soluble formula of vitamin C that quickly penetrates the skin to leave it visibly smoother and brighter.
Vitamin C is naturally found in most citrus fruits and some vegetables. Although you’re can get vitamin C in your diet, there’s no way to guarantee that it’s going straight to your skin. Serums are the most direct way to reap these benefits.
Our Vitamin C Serum can stimulate collagen production. The extra collagen can then reduce and prevent signs of aging by combating wrinkles. Vitamin C Serum is also known for repairing signs of sun damage. Its powerful antioxidant effects assist the body in forming new cells and flushing out harmful chemicals.
Has Vital Nutrients
This powerful vitamin C serum contains aloe, vitamin E, and hyaluronic acid for intense hydration. With the dandelion extract, it contains high levels of antioxidants properties and protects skin against cellular damage. Also helps reduces inflammation while producing more collagen.
Glow From Within
Vitamin C can help heal blemishes, reduce hyperpigmentation, and give your skin an out-of-this-world glow. Great under daily sunscreen and makeup and can be re-applied to clean skin at bedtime. The result is finer lines, firmer skin, and a brighter complexion.
- Vitamin C: Stimulates collagen production. This helps to prevent the signs of aging.
- Vitamin E: A powerful antioxidant that may help slow the aging process of your cells.
- Dandelion Extract: Reduce inflammation and hormonal acne.
- Hyaluronic Acid: To infuse skin with a dose of hydration.
- Jojoba Oil: Has healing properties effective in treating skin conditions like acne and eczema.
- Aloe Vera: Is a rich source of antioxidants and vitamins that may help protect your skin.
How To Use?
- For best results, Vitamin C Serum should be applied daily. It can be applied morning or night.
- First, wash and pat the skin dry. If you use toner as part of your daily regimen, apply the toner before the serum.
- Rub a small amount of the serum around the entire face. Allow this to dry, before using a moisturizer.
- Most specialists recommend that Vitamin C Serum be applied to the face and neck.
Please refer to the ingredients and use it with caution. Ensure the product package is airtight and blocked from light as all antioxidants containing Vitamin C will deteriorate in the presence of air or light.