Wireless Charger Pro Skin Tag Remover Pen
You Save $26.01 (30%)
Moles, freckles, skin tags, and that tattoo you really regret. What if you could cheaply and safely fix all these skin problems at home?
Now, you can with the Pro Skin Tag Remover Pen! Skip the dermatologist and costly treatments. Using the same effective cauterization technique as doctor’s offices, our remover pen safely eliminates embarrassing skin tags, warts, and moles.
With a lighted tip, you can clearly see the area you’re targeting. Plus, we’ve included extra needles so you can use your pen again and again. Say hello to your new, spot-free skin thanks to our amazing Pro Skin Tag Remover Pen.
LED Spotlight - The LED spotlight illuminates your skin so you can cover the entire affected area. For moles and skin tags, multiple treatments may be necessary.
6 Levels - Adjust your pen’s treatment level according to the spot you’re treating. For dark spots and freckles, use levels 1 to 3. For tattoos, moles, and skin tags, use levels 4 to 6.
Wireless Charging - To recharge your pen, simply place it in the docking station. When the light changes from flashing green to steady green light, charging is complete.
Safe At-Home Removal - Our easy-to-use pen is 100% safe. It uses low voltage to cauterize the tissues of unwanted skin growths.
Smooth, Blemish Free Skin - Stop shelling out hundreds of dollars to have moles and warts removed. Now, you can safely get rid of freckles, dark spots, and more from the comfort of your own home.
No Bleeding - The microneedle tip discharges low electrical currents into the affected area. No cutting, no bleeding! Oxygen and blood supply is cut off, so the skin tag or mole dries up and falls off over time.
- Material: ABS+Steel needle
- Battery Capacity: 800mAH 3.7V
- Input current:5V/1A
- Output power: Max5W
- Product Size:175*28mm
- Product Weight: 78g
- Package Size: 194*124*35mm
How To Use?
- Clean the needle with alcohol, then thread the needle tip into the hole by twisting clockwise. For the fine needle, insert the needle into the needle guard then insert the needle guard clockwise into the hole.
- Press the on/off button for 2 seconds to power the pen on. Press 2 more seconds to power off.
- Once the pen is turned on, you can use the on/off button to cycle through the 6 different levels. The level will be displayed on the screen.
- To turn on the spotlight, double-click the on/off button. To power off the spotlight, double-click again.
- To discharge the pen, press and hold the “out” button. When finished treating the area, release the “out” button.